Hope For Unity Campout
May 3 - May 5, 2013
Straight Arrow Camp, Pottsboro, TX
25757 Preston Bend Rd (SH 120)
Speaker-Meeting–Fellowship–Relaxation - Recovery–Volleyball – Horseshoes – Ping pong - Fishing –Campfire – Games – Music – Fun!!!!!!!!!
Bring your own bedding, towels and toiletries.
Registration: $35 for weekend or $20 for day use.
Includes: lodging & all meals. Kids under 6 are Free!
Beds assigned on a first come first served basis.
For more info call Larry C. 903-819-2282,
Michelle R. 713-927-1606, or Robin C. 580-230-6831
All Recovery related raffle items are appreciated!
BF2.pdf August 8,9,10,11, 2013
Beavers Bend State Park
Group Camp 2
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Cabin, Dinner Friday and Saturday Night, and Saturday & Sunday morning breakfast All of the cabins sleep twelve people and we will be filling them up one at time as people check in, so you may be staying with other people you don’t know. Just FYI. Unity! You will need to bring your own bedding, towels, and toiletries. Everyone that register’s early will get Priority to stay in the air-conditioned cabins!
We have added Thursday Night for a additional $10, but no food will be provided on thursday night or Friday morning.
There is an additional charge for tent camping ($4.00 per night)
RV camping is limited with an additional charge of ($20.00 per night)
Events taking place during the weekend are:
- Friday and Saturday Night Speaker
- Raffle-Auction on Saturday Night
- Volleyball Game
- Fun, Fellowship, & Unity
- Donations for Raffle and Auction items would be appreciated.
We will be going on a white water river trip on Saturday morning and this is an additional charge and the price varies whether you take a canoe or kayak. Individuals are responsible for reserving your own kayak or canoe. This is a busy season so you must reserve EARLY! You can reserve your canoe or kayak early by calling: Curtis R. 580-775-3646 for NA group trip.
See the Bloat_n_Float_2013-1.pdf
Red River Region welcomes 5 New groups to the Region
In the OklaTex Area
- Something Different Group at Covenant Presbyterian Church 322 W. Pecan, Sherman Tx Monday-thru-Friday at Noon
- Steppin Out Group 203 W. Main, Tishamingo OK, Monday,Wensday,and Friday at 7pm.
In the Trail of Tears Area
- Antlers NA 702 NE 2nd st. Antlers, OK Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 7pm.
- Bypass Road to Recovery Group, Bypass Church of Christ, 120 W. Lincoln Dr. Idabel, Ok M-F @ Noon
- New Associations Group,472 FM911North cabin@ RV park Avery, Tx Sun. Mon.& Fri. 7 pm